How Do I Order a Medical Cannabis Product?
Cannvalate has demystified the entire process of accessing for eligible patients and we have made the process of buying Medical Cannabis both safe and affordable. Here are the steps:
- Step 1: Speak to one of the team for a FREE personalised eligibility assessment
- Step 2: Speak to a doctor via Telehealth
- Step 3: an application is submitted to the Therapeutic Good Administration (TGA) and State government in some cases.
- Step 4: Once approved by the Government, one of our Brisbane Cannabis Doctors will prescribe you with the most suitable legal Medical Cannabis medication.
- Step 5: your prescription is written and sent to a community pharmacy.
- Step 6: Your medication is safely and securely delivered to your home where it will require sign on delivery.
Why Choose Cannvalate?
Cannvalate is the most trusted, and have been for well over 3 years.
We currently have 253 Google reviews which is over 190 more than any other similar service provider.
We’re the most affordable, we are committed to helping those who need it most.
Prescribers have over 15 medications to choose from that is both high quality and cost effective. On that, did you know some manufacturers’ medication has reduced in cost by over 50% – 80% in the last 12 months?
The doctor will review all of the information in your case file prior to the call and will discuss with you your personalised treatment plan. Typically these calls cover your treatment goals, what you hope to achieve with this treatment, the potential benefits and any potential side effects you may experience with your selected medication.
We don’t own any medication ourselves, most cannabis clinics have their own range of medication that they sell. We are 100% patient-centric and believe that doctors should have zero ties to any medication producer or manufacturer.
We have a team of registered pharmacists available to support you to get the most out of your medication and to answer any dosing queries you may have. You can find dosing guidelines and useful information here.